Fort Wayne, IN
As part of a minority group, it can be very aggravating when I hear others say that they were given a reprimand at work, a ticket while driving, or a bad grade, JUST because they are of a minority group. “Racist!” they yell on top of their lungs, what happened to personal accountability?! Most of these people were late to work constantly, were driving 15mph over the speed limit, or never studied. It is time we stop blaming our race or using it as a crutch!!!
Fort Wayne, IN
Faces of TRCP
In the News
Recent Race Cards
More Race Cards…
- 1/2 Black; 1/4 Chinese; 1/4 Norwegian
- Race DOES NOT define you.
- The beaner who served our country.
- My skin is not your accessory.
- I’m actually from the United States
- Some see me as an Oppressor
- Diversae sunt sanguine, et ex fine.
- Teacher of black youth, ancestors slaverholders
- I Won’t Choose to Pacify You
- Girls are different? Sorry, didn’t know.
- Civil Rights era needs extended now
- One doesn’t have to represent All
- How is this all my fault?
- Full opportunity for all is important
- But you speak really good English
- I’m white so I’m automatically privileged
- Being Asian doesn’t mean I’m Chinese
- WHITE people can’t make red chile!
- Adopted parents, who the hell knows?
- But I think you look white??
- SPJ honors Norris for exceptional service to journalism
- Border life safety, mass murder, lose.
- Her black smile I fondly remember
- I am stronger then you think.
- Can a white male ever understand?
TagsAfrican American American Ann Arbor anonymous Asian bi-racial Black Brooklyn CA check the box Color Family FL GA IL MA MD Mexican MI mixed MN MO NC New York City NPR NY OH OR PA Race racism Racist Seattle skin stereotype Talk of the Nation Trayvon Martin twitter TX Understanding Race Project University of Michigan USA VA WA white