Fort Wayne, IN
As part of a minority group, it can be very aggravating when I hear others say that they were given a reprimand at work, a ticket while driving, or a bad grade, JUST because they are of a minority group. “Racist!” they yell on top of their lungs, what happened to personal accountability?! Most of these people were late to work constantly, were driving 15mph over the speed limit, or never studied. It is time we stop blaming our race or using it as a crutch!!!
Fort Wayne, IN
Faces of TRCP
In the News
Recent Race Cards
More Race Cards…
- Wish race conversations were more nuanced.
- If blind, what color are you?
- I am not a petting zoo.
- White from perception Muslim from within
- Part Native American, regret not recognizably.
- Fake friends slandered my wife’s ethnicity.
- I try, my racism seems hard-wired.
- Superior Race There’s No Such Thing
- Biligaana living off-reservation and missing frybread
- Black kids, white moms, strong family.
- Caught between defying and affirming stereotypes.
- Tired of Asians being a minority
- Race Is Perception, Adjust Yours!
- Sorry Brothers, Didn’t vote Obama…Black
- The Media molded us this way.
- “Wow! You don’t have an accent.”
- Being white makes race discussions difficult
- Saw an ugly world too early
- Young Bearded White Male…ehh
- No, she’s really my mom
- Black Guy In A Crazy World
- Why do people fear black people
- My skin doesn’t make me better
- Race is simply just a word.
- No Human Being Is Born Racist.
TagsAfrican American American Ann Arbor anonymous Asian bi-racial Black Brooklyn CA check the box Color Family FL GA IL MA MD Mexican MI mixed MN MO NC New York City NPR NY OH OR PA Race racism Racist Seattle skin stereotype Talk of the Nation Trayvon Martin twitter TX Understanding Race Project University of Michigan USA VA WA white